We are Zoovu!! - We make complex look simple for 15M+ people every year!
We are the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the: web, mobile, chat-bots, voice-enabled devices and in-store use. Our intelligent conversational solutions engages buyers, asks the right questions at the right moment, and guides them to the right products, services or solutions.
With $14m raised in our latest round of funding and a client list that includes leading retailers and brands such as: Amazon; Microsoft; COTY and Samsung, we are now looking to achieve our ambitious growth objectives in 2020!
As part of our ambitious expansion we are hiring an Account Director to sell within our current Enterprise customer base. Within this role, you will be strategically navigating through existing clients; exploring new stakeholders to engage with, countries and subsidiaries.
You will leverage the great work our Customer Success Managers are doing with their contacts to prospect, pitch and close up-sell and cross-sell.
Your role will involve:
- Owning the full sales cycle within assigned, existing accounts from lead qualification, prospecting, education, pitch and close
- Utilise solution selling to C-Level and stakeholders to create new revenue streams for Zoovu
- Capitalise on client data and analytics along with industry insights and consumer trends to pitch and win business
- Navigate your way through different stakeholders within your account base to share our partnership origin stories
- Spot those opportunities for growth across: New product categories; Subsidiaries and regions
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets by selling Zoovu solutions within the current customer base
- Engage resources across our business to support the sales process and client buying process
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Customer Success teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset
- Collaboration is Key! - Work with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice
- Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Zoovu team and culture
Who are we looking for?
- A University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of software sales experience (Within MarTech is a plus, but not essential)
- Someone who has experience selling to: Global Brands; eCommerce and Retailers
- A track required of successfully growing existing accounts through the "Land and Expand" method
- Someone who has won new business within existing accounts via complex sales cycles involving C-Level and multiple stakeholders
- Experience closing business with large and enterprise organisations essential
- Someone who is comfortable travelling when required
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, based on your skills
- Innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Flat and clear structure with go-for-it attitude, international and friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative environment, open and friendly organizational culture
- Opportunity to grow your career in a rapidly growing company
- Benefits package (paid vacations / time-off, health care/ insurance, 401K plan, commuting benefits)