Account Director at Zaius
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:44 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
It is an exciting time to join the Zaius Sales Team! An opportunity to work with a world class team who has an uncapped extremely motivating variable commission plan and a culture that promotes career growth. Zaius achieved 300% year-over-year growth in 2017 and closed a $30 million Series B round of funding in April 2018.
We are looking for Account Directors who have not only the desire for success, but have also proven they know how to close business. At Zaius, we take a consultative approach, partner with and build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how Zaius can be a strategic solution for their needs.
- Our Account Directors bring on new clients with support from a solid inbound lead pool, partnering with a Business Development Representative to setup new buyer conversations, and most importantly possessing the outbound prospecting skill-set to build your own pipeline.
- The majority of new business is created over phone/ meetings and web demonstrations but going onsite strategically for key opportunities is encouraged.
- The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges, and can formulate and present a strategic plan to address their specific needs.
- Drive and own the entire sales process:
- Planning: target upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and lower end Enterprise accounts with C-Level Executives in Marketing, Digital Marketing, and eCommerce.
- Prospecting: outbound personalized calling and e-mailing rising above the noise from the hundreds of other Sales professionals calling on our potential buyers to secure buyer conversations.
- Presenting: qualify to ensure our activity will lead to potential revenue, build and demonstrate value conducting software demonstrations.
- Closing: own the entire sales process gaining an agreement on what must take place in working towards a business relationship.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Must have 4+ years of direct SaaS sales experience with proven track record of closing new business and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience with the following:
- Selling technologies into upper end SMB, Mid-Market, or large B2C companies.
- Selling into the digital marketing organization.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics.
- Earn results and success vs. entitlement mentality.
- There are people that talk about doing things and people that do things. We are looking for “do’ers” that have proven they can own their own oar and take pride in building something incredible.
- Take pride in your work/work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Experience with both early stage and well established companies.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Competitive base and uncapped motivating variable commission plan.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work environment (ability to work from home)
- Stocked beer fridge (nice beer, not just Bud Light)
- 401k Safe Harbor Employer Match
- Company Equity - you have a stake in what we’re doing
- On and off-site happy hours
- Daily exposure to executive/management team
- Monthly catered lunches
- Unlimited caffeine
- Awesome office location overlooking the TD Garden. Only a few steps from North Station (literally, a few steps).
- Kitchen stocked with snacks. Who doesn’t love snacks?
- Unlimited bubbles (flavored sparkling water)
- Sweet Zaius swag
Zaius is a Customer Data Platform (CDP) for e-commerce retailers that consolidates customer data to deliver the ultimate user experience in marketing, service, and commerce.
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Read Full Job Description