Sales Operations Administrator
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
Toast is looking for a Sales Operations Administrator to play a key role in maintaining Sales systems data integrity and enforcement. You will join a dynamic, rapidly growing Sales Operations team as the “go-to” person for Marketing, Finance, Hardware Operations and Account Management programs that impact Sales. You have an extreme attention to detail and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love solving complex problems and are a confident communicator. We are a collaborative group that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it.
The success of the Sales Operations team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company and as such this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make a mark. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
- Serve as point-person between Sales and Marketing, Finance, Hardware Operations, as well as Account Management as it relates to contract implementation:
- Sales Marketing: Manage all Sales promotion and Marketing campaign internal operational flow and disbursements by working cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Sales Finance: Become an expert in Toast contracting and manage contract implementation in tandem with Finance
- Sales Hardware Operations: Work closely with Hardware Operations Management to help facilitate large order forecasting
- Sales Account Management: Design, implement and help manage order flow with Account Management for live customers
- Constantly strive to improve the existing process by focusing on automation, system improvements, and more
- We are seeking a highly organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- BS/BA with 0-2 years of experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confidence prioritizing and making time sensitive decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and sense of urgency
- Relentless problem-solver
- Salesforce or other CRM experience, as well as excel, are preferred but not required