Do you believe that every organization, regardless of size, deserves an enterprise-class cybersecurity program? Cygilant is passionate about delivering affordable, best-of-breed hybrid security-as-a-service solutions to continuously protect our customers. We help reduce risk while saving time and resources.
The Inside Sales Manager will build, develop, and coach a revenue generating sales team. You'll have the chance to significantly impact company growth and benefit from all that comes with doing so successfully in an early stage company.
About the teamThe Inside Sales team is focused on acquiring new customers and driving top line revenue. The team connects with IT executives and professionals within the target market to learn about current cybersecurity practices within the organization; uncover potential challenges or inefficiencies and addresses how we help customers providing affordable, best-of-breed hybrid security-as-a-service solutions for continuous security intelligence.
About the RoleThe Inside Sales Manager will lead a team of quota carrying reps responsible for uncovering opportunities, driving the opportunities through the sales process and closing business with in their designated territories. You will provide coaching and guidance with forecasting and pipeline management. As a part of the leadership team, you will be instrumental to the company’s growth strategy. Ideally, you’ve had experience leading a team to hit aggressive revenue targets through outbound activity and value based selling in a fast-growing company.
Responsibilities• Establish and maintain a strong performing, winning sales culture
• Understand Cygilant service offerings, our prospective customers and their business challenges, the competitive landscape and how to articulate Cygilant's value proposition
• Work with your team to build and execute a go-to-market strategy and account plan for the territory. Monitor progress, provide coaching, and adjust as needed to achieve results
• Coach your team to develop and continue to improve their relevant knowledge and sales skills Providing regular assessments and constructive, real-time feedback
• Lead by example in displaying business acumen and staying informed of IT security compliance and regulatory changes that impact our target customers. Share and replicate successful use cases, campaigns, and best practices
• Teach and enforce accuracy in forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Hold team accountable for documentation in Salesforce.com
• Hold reps accountable to meet or exceed quota and KPIs
• With the help of Sales Management and HR, develop a BDR to ISR readiness program to help grow the team from within
• Work with Talent Acquisition to improve the external hiring process and rep onboarding
Required Skills• Excellent communication, active listening, and problem-solving skills
• Understanding and proficiency with each aspect of the full sales cycle (sourcing/prospecting; discovery and objection handling; value based selling; proposal/presenting; quote negotiation and closing)
• Assessing and coaching reps throughout the full sales cycle
• Account Planning and Territory management
• Teaching and enforcing pipeline Management. Experience with MEDDIC qualification preferred
• Use of Salesforce and other technologies to report and analyze sales funnel and sales cycle metrics
• Ability to maximize the potential of individuals and team
• 5+ years of experience in hi-tech, direct sales, minimum 2 years supervising quota carrying reps
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Entrepreneurial and resourceful; takes ownership and drives results in challenging situations
• Always learning and promoting growth mindset
• Hungry and Competitive, will work hard and fight to reach goals, challenges self and others
• Understanding of various sales methodologies
• Experience with implementing/improving processes, programs, and scaling for growth
• Exposure to security and/or compliance preferred