Retail Operations Manager - Boston
Key duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all kiosk organizational and operational systems.
- Ensuring that the area is fully staffed and that shops are open for all hours of operation.
- Reaching out and creating relationships with key influencers/connections in area for new revenue and marketing opportunities.
- Communicating KPI metrics to T&D Manager and floor staff to ensure that all brand ambassadors are achieving and exceeding required performance.
- Ensuring Boston is hitting profitability goals.
You’ll do great here if you:
- Rock at Excel.
- Know how to juggle multiple moving parts seamlessly.
- Are excited to lead a team confidently and inspire teammates.
- Think about the big picture and solve problems creatively.
- Are able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Have the willingness to learn, improve, and become a more valuable member of the Lovepop team.
This position is a combination of working in-office with the Lovepop corporate team and on the floor with our awesome retail staff. Our kiosk model isn't your traditional retail setting, and we're looking for folks with fire behind them to tackle this challenge and make magical things happen in our Boston market.