At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
As a key member of our lean recruiting team, you will be a partner on all things recruiting. From managing candidate experience to building hiring manager relationships across multiple departments, you will play a critical role in our success as an organization. In this unique role, you will have the opportunity to work directly with candidates and hiring managers, learn industry best practices, and develop your recruiting skills. You will need to be an independent worker and a critical thinker as you own the RC function and will be expected to work with very little direction. As Markforged grows, so will the opportunities to grow your career as you use this role as your proving ground in the organization.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience, leaving candidates delighted at every interaction
- Schedule a high-volume of interviews with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Own job posting, offer generation, and onboarding task administration
- Attend external recruiting events and help host internal recruiting events
- Stay on top of latest industry trends in an effort to suggest and implement process improvements
- Maintain meticulous attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1-2 years of recruiting, HR, or similar high-volume administrative position required
- Experience updating applicant tracking systems (Lever preferred) or other ATS a plus
- Professional written communication skills
- Strong track record of operational excellence when multitasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to adapt to unique, in-the-moment challenges in a calm and professional manner
Read Full Job Description