Technology and OEM Alliances Manager at Acquia
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
You are a rising star, perhaps early in your career but with enormous potential, a great attitude and incredible work ethic. You are looking for a meritocracy where you can prove your talent and drive; and be rewarded for it. You love technology, partnerships and sales. In joining Acquia, you will be responsible for establishing, managing, and driving business with our technology alliance partners and OEM partners.
What's needed to succeed
You will bring a passion for exceeding expectations, demonstrate a high degree of motivation and thrive in a hyper growth environment. You believe in selling both with and through Partners. You understand how to combine services and software to deliver customer solutions. You know how to build alignment and consensus between internal colleagues and Partner employees at all levels. The focus will be on developing deep relationships with partners who can ensure consistent and predictable business growth. You will demonstrate a clear passion and drive for results, excellent relationship skills, and a deliberate attention to detail.
- Manage OEM and Reseller technology partnerships, working closely with sales and product teams to ensure revenue goals are met.
- Accurately forecast your business on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work with marketing to establish and lead demand generation activities to build pipeline within the customer and prospective customer base.
- Drive partner sourced and influenced revenue to achieve and exceed target.
- Develop, build and maintain strong business relationships with “partner” executives (including C-level) across sales, marketing and technical delivery teams.
- Develop partner-led solutions, identify and qualify new opportunities to expand partner’s usage of Acquia solutions.
- Create and execute on business plans and sales and channel marketing activities to achieve revenue goals and grow partner base profitability.
- Provide executive engagement and partner advocacy to ensure world-class partner satisfaction from enablement to sales to support.
- Support certification, specialization & capacity planning.
- Measure and manager partners’ success against metrics to maximise Win-Win results and strategic partner investments.
- Leverage the existing programs and establish local practices to work with the dynamic Drupal open source community.
- Team with the Acquia Sales team to optimize the effectiveness of channel engagements and drive revenue.
Qualifications / Experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystems, business models and technology-driven digital transformation strategies.
- Experience in Partner and/or Sales/Account Management roles.
- Experience in building and managing multiple partner relationships with Technology Alliances, Reseller and OEM partnerships.
- Understanding of software product sales, preferably with a background in web based technologies (SaaS, Paas, SOA, Commerce, Cloud, WCM, Digital Experience Platforms, Social Software).
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
- Strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and managing the business.
- 25-50% travel required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.