Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the Information Systems (IS) team. IS partners with stakeholders across the organization to advance Cybereason’s strategic initiatives, delivering focused & synced solutions that address the needs of the enterprise.
What You'll Do:
- Managing projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Mitigate conflicting priorities and work with stakeholders to identify incremental wins.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years technical project management experience
- 3+ years experience with a public company where Salesforce.com and NetSuite were used
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance frameworks, including SOX and GDPR
- Excellent problem-solving, meeting facilitation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Atlassian products
- Commitment to a hybrid work environment that includes visits to the Boston HQ
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- PMI certification