Technical Project Manager at CrunchTime!
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members across its organization to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's e most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, Airport Concessions, Military and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations. CrunchTime is a recognized technology leader that provides the perfect blend of product features, thought leadership, organizational stability, great technology, and a maniacal commitment to operational excellence. We combine the financial depth and stability of a large established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime! is looking for a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to manage the organization, planning, alignment, and tracking of all corporate technology projects. The ideal candidate is experienced leader of cross functional technical team with passion for improving the execution of concurrent technical projects while driving individual accountability and company-wide visibility. This role will report to the CTO of CrunchTime!
- Evaluate complex technical initiatives and ensure that we have properly scoped the scale, complexity, resources requirements, costs, and business objectives.
- Create detailed plans for projects by working closely with cross function project teams and stakeholders. This includes defining project scope, deliverables, costs, roles and responsibilities, timelines, documentation, and ongoing reporting mechanisms.
- Lead and motivate the teams to ensure project buy-in and accountability to all project objectives
- Manage and track all dimensions of the project. Identify project risks that arise as a consequence of project changes or more focused understanding of the initial assumptions.
- Utilize the development workflow tools such as: Aha, Zendesk, and Jira to provide a holistic view of project activity throughout the organization.
- Implement other tools, processes, and methodologies as required based on your experience. Identify opportunities to adopt innovative process management technologies that track compliance and enforce accountability.
- Proactively initiate the necessary activities to resume stalled projects before they become at risk of failure.
- Ensure deliverables are high-quality and clearly documented
- Conduct ongoing planning sessions, stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Provide thought leadership by stay up to date on new technologies, processes, and methodologies that could enhance the operations of our project initiatives.
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years of IT-related experience, 5+ years of project management experience
- Proven ability to own and deliver projects from inception to deployment
- Demonstrated strong leadership in running cross functional technical teams to execute complex technical projects.
- Must be a critical thinker who has the technical experience and expertise to challenge the project assumptions in a meaningful way and be confident to hold people accountable in meeting underlying assumptions
- Learn from every project and continuously improve process and methodologies.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented mindset. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.