Technical Project Manager at Kensho Technologies
What You’ll Do
- You will work with stakeholders to define project scope, ensuring technical feasibility.
- You will manage communications and relationships with stakeholders throughout the project.
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams to align and drive project & business strategy, track, measure, and report results.
- You will establish project communication plans.
- You will develop materials to document projects, including roadmaps, project plans, user manuals, training materials, etc. as needed to enable successful implementation.
- You will dive deep into understanding the product on a technical and customer level.
- You will serve as a technical “subject matter expert” in stakeholder interactions as well as industry and corporate events.
- You will engage and motivate the project team in driving company objectives through development of innovative products.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- You have a bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in a technical field
- You have 4+ years of project management experience in a technical field or a consulting environment
- You have experience with process development/improvement and strategic planning
- You possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You have a team-focused mindset
How to Really Get Our Attention
- You have a proven ability to excite and lead teams, either directly or by influence, to set and achieve a product vision
- You are a self-motivated individual, adaptable to an ever changing project landscape
- You have solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and multitasking
- You are someone who thrives in a collaborative environment
Benefits & Perks
- At Kensho, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-market benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance - 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 18 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance toward degree programs, plus up to $4,000/year for ongoing professional education such as industry conferences
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC) or Equinox membership (LA, NYC)
- Stipend towards commuter or gym reimbursement
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events