Technical Project Manager at Alyce
Technical Project Manager
Hi there! We are Alyce, a Boston-based software startup that helps make business relationships more human. Our first service uses personalized gifting for demand generation and we’re taking off like a rocket.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. Our environment is open, respectful and supportive. While we all have our preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We are seeking a full-time, local Technical Project Manager to manage interrupt-driven technology and compliance projects with prospects and customers. Reporting to the Product Lead, you will drive customer trust and success in managing these critical needs.
What you will be doing….
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to respond to customer questionnaires and technical questions
- Help customers onboard enterprise integrations on platforms like Salesforce, Outreach, and Marketo
- Support the sales, marketing, customer success, and operations by participating in calls, meetings, and events as the technical expert
Who you are….
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Enjoy being surrounded by colleagues and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail-oriented and technically proficient
- Adaptable: You’ll have the ability to dynamically adapt to changes in priorities and projects, resolving contention, and solving problems across technology and our business partners.
- 1+ year of experience in implementations or a security-focused position
- 2+ years of professional experience in a technical role
- Demonstrated successful project management experience
- Professional experience configuring or managing sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, and Marketo
- Experience working well with cross-functional teams, clients, and customers
- Preferred: Knowledge of some security or regulatory frameworks like NIST, GDPR, or SOC2
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited Vacation
- In-Building Gym
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks