Technical Project Manager
This is an exciting time in Wayfair’s history! Built on the foundation of a great post-college idea between friends; Wayfair has grown to be the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings in the Unites States. With annual revenue hitting $3.4B and 8.3 million active customers we have seen tremendous growth over the years. Wayfair is investing in new logistic facilities and offices to enable our next level of growth and achievement. This is a chance to make a real and visible impact on the success of Wayfair’s physical footprint nationally and internationally as a technical project manager.
- Lead complex / expensive / critical campus facilitiy focus projects by fostering a team mentality, providing clear business communication, and maintaining focus to ensure the most favorable outcome for the company.
- Collaborate with and manage stakeholders across all levels to drive/implement strategic direction predominantly for net new campus facilities.
- Work closely with business partners to implement business requirements while upholding the requirements needed from the Infrastructure perspective for each site.
- Leverage your previous experience to understand our current environment and challenge our normal to expose unseen opportunities.
- Manage and drive the execution of all phases of the project lifecycle of a net new facility build and other projects as needed.
- Focus on net new facility builds, but will aid in the management and direction of a diverse and expansive project portfolio of the team.
- Demonstrable track record of managing cross-functional teams in order to achieve critical business initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact and influence at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to compartmentalize and context switch on the fly with changes that you can and cannot control.
- 5+ years of experience in managing technical projects.
- A good understanding of project methodology and how to apply it to real world situations.
- Experience with and working knowledge of infrastructure preferred, particularly in the campus site build out and launch space.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, your home for affordable modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.