Kyruus is dedicated to its mission to make healthcare work better for everyone by connecting people to the care they need. This role will be in our HealthSparq team as we work on simplifying the complex healthcare landscape. Together, we’ll improve the lives of our users by helping them to make better healthcare choices.
The Technical Project Manager III, HealthSparq handles the largest and most complex of assignments and leads teams of people to ensure work efforts are delivered on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon HealthSparq customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the work effort.
As the Technical Project Manager III, you’ll manage work efforts from concept through close-out and supports the management of work efforts of varying complexity and technical scope. The Technical Project Manager III, HealthSparq is responsible for the appropriateness, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of one or more work efforts, managing the production of work effort estimates, developing delivery plan and schedule, establishing measures and milestones, and tracking ongoing progress, while proactively managing risks, issues, scope and resources through the delivery life-cycle.
What you'll do:
- Own the work effort outcomes through supporting collection of estimates, effective planning, task definition, scope management, resource allocation and negotiation, risk mitigation, cost management, and stakeholder communication.
- Monitor and report on work effort tasks, deliverables, costs, resources, issues, changes, risks and quality assurance. This includes responsibility for monitoring measures and milestones by defining, collecting and analyzing metrics to ensure work efforts are on target.
- Create and maintain plans and other documentation in compliance with established standards. This includes schedules and budgets, and plans for quality, resources, communications and risks.
- Develop and maintain the overall work effort documentation library ensuring that all documentation is established, maintained and retained as necessary.
- Prepare status and other reports, and presents information to organizational leadership, work teams, and client/customer groups.
- Support multiple work efforts ensuring timely deliverables within budgetary constraints and proactively recommends courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and report project management activities in accordance with the generally accepted project management policies and standards.
- Manage the overall work effort plan(s). Prepares and presents work effort plans and status reports to organizational leadership, teams, and client/customer groups.
- May act as Scrum Master for one or more Agile teams.
- May act as vendor manager for key relationships.
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years progressive project management experience to include managing multiple, large scale or highly complex projects concurrently
- Familiarity with the Project Management Institute (PMI) Guide and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) including understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated high-level technical understanding of business requirements as they pertain to Project Management principles and the project lifecycle including demonstrated excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage small, less complex work efforts, demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and demonstrated ability to work with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions including demonstrated ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions and implement a course of action.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening, and facilitating and including demonstrated experience presenting to work effort participants, stakeholders and all levels of management.
- Ability to identify milestones/deliverable delays and critical resource allocation issues from the work breakdown schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large scale, highly complex work efforts successfully and within budgetary guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools and automated project management software.
- ScrumMaster Certification (CSM) or PMI-ACP certification (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner) is preferred
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Read Full Job Description