Technical Program Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready* for a change?
Toast is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to join the rapidly growing Business Systems team that is working on innovative solutions that help in increasing sales, improve customer satisfaction and enhance operations efficiency. You will be responsible for expanding the impact of the team with the successful delivery of multiple medium to large concurrent projects focusing on product quality and stakeholder expectations.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you love working with software teams, can easily navigate ambiguity and coordinate complex, technical efforts across a wide range of internal teams.
About this roll*:
- Create and manage project/program plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Exercise project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills to drive planning and budget cycles, incident response/root cause analysis, quality tracking/reporting.
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget.
- Work cross functionally with technical leaders across R&D, Centralized Operations, Business Systems, and Business Intelligence to prioritize, execute and unblock key initiatives.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Deep understanding of and experience with the nuance of software development
- Demonstrated mastery of project/program management techniques
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
- Agile fluency, experience as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with CRM & ERP Systems
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification