Technical Implementation Manager
MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
As a Technical Implementation Manager at MineralTree you will have the opportunity to work with our valued partner, American Express, to troubleshoot and navigate through our MineralTree Secure Business Pay software. You will manage application support and troubleshooting while demonstrating the highest level of customer service and account management.
- Troubleshoot and advocate for technical issues that arise during MineralTree Implementations
- Partner with AMEX Implementation Managers to document product bugs and feature requests
- Monitor client environments for the initial six months of a client’s onboarding experience
- Accurately document cases, including customer comments, proper categorization of issues and describing successful resolution
- Work closely with MineralTree’s Engineering team to resolve outstanding technical issues
- Work collaboratively with teams cross-functionally communicating customer feedback
- Familiarity with MySQL database, Java programming language, REST APIs and Linux operating systems
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for solving technical problems and delighting customers
- Ability to diagnose issues via log analysis
- Prior experience working closely with Software Development, QA and Product Management teams
- Ability to become a power user of the MineralTree platform
- Prior software support experience required
- Willingness to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Knowledge of Finance practices and/or payments a huge plus!
As a full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.