Team Lead, Implementation Operations at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Remote Implementation Manager (RIM) position is responsible for leading a team of Remote Implementation Engineers (RIE’s) and working in close partnership with Sales Managers and Services Leadership. In this role, the RIM is expected to hire and train new personnel, provide ongoing coaching and support to ensure the RIEs success both in productivity and quality targets outlined by the business, and enacting key process improvements to propel key strategic initiatives.. Furthermore, this role is responsible for achieving and ensuring consistent delivery of the team’s goals as they pertain to RIE productivity, resource utilization and other corporate metrics.
About this roll*:
- Interview, hire, develop, coach and support Remote Implementation Engineers
- Manage RIEs to hit monthly targets and boost individualized performance
- Work closely with Services Leadership in the continued evolution and maintenance of the existing process, infrastructure, and systems.
- Work to maintain a high level of employee happiness while reaching increasingly high company target
- Assists in resolution of customer escalations to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Potential for travel for in-person meetings with team, customers and partners, to develop and nurture key relationships
- Collaborate on process improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience and enable the business to meet key strategic priorities
- Utilize data to manage and improve quality, speed, utilization, productivity and customer satisfaction
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience managing/ leading a diverse team of resources to hit individual and team targets month over month, and quarter over quarter.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Implementation / Account and Project Management
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience using data to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to execute on high level strategy and provide metric and value focused updates to measure impact.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools to drive effective use and problem solving for RIEs
- Knowledge, understanding and empathy for the unique and diverse requirements of the restaurant industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required