Systems Integration Designer
We are searching for an experienced designer who will be responsible for designing integrations to our customers’ warehouse management systems (WMS). This individual will work closely with sales, solutions, engineering, product management, and deployment services to define the requirements and oversee the integration of our robotic fulfillment system.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on the success of our customers and help us accelerate the development of our automation platform. You will work across disciplinary lines on a small team, working with a very talented team. We guarantee you will be bragging about your job to friends and family on weekends.
- Lead the discovery and documentation of customer integration requirements
- Assist sales with scoping the engagement during the pre-sales process
- Develop clear and concise materials for a technical-level audience
- Lead the integration efforts from pre-installation through post go-live handoff to the technical operations team
- Partner with engineering and product management to identify new product requirements and enhancements
- WMS product knowledge and hands-on WMS Implementation experience
- Domain knowledge of warehouse processes including receiving, putaway, picking, packing, shipping
- Experience with various database, integration, and messaging technologies (EDI, XML, JSON, EAI, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing startup environment
- Strong customer facing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Organization and time management skills
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or science. Masters degree a plus.
Position will require 15-20% travel. Visits to prospect sites and existing customer sites throughout the region.