Strategic Program Manager
Rapid7 is helping organizations around the globe advance securely. Our technology, services, and community-focused research simplify complexity for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. With more than 7,400 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity that has proudly earned numerous industry accolades and strong recognition for our technology and culture. Learn more at www.rapid7.com.
The Strategic Program Manager reports to the head of Strategic Programs and is responsible for driving and ensuring the success of internal business transformation programs. In this role, you will serve as a change agent to help Rapid7 become one of the most successful and highly respected tech companies in the world.
The core responsibilities for this role are the program management of one or more cross-functional programs and helping template Rapid7’s program management and change management approach. We are looking for someone with high EQ, strong problem-solving skills, and a great program management foundation. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and will have an aptitude for structuring and managing agile programs. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business processes and complex systems.
● Own structuring and managing strategic programs including determining program structure, schedule, budget; setting solution direction; issue solving; status tracking & reporting; risk & escalation management; executive updates & communication
● Drive change management and communications related to the program
● Working with cross-functional stakeholders, construct the future-state vision of transformation and build buy-in for this vision across the organization
● Drive cross-functional problem-solving working with other Rapid7 leaders to develop the scope of work, provide detailed level planning, and build alignment across the organization
● 10 years of relevant professional experience with demonstrated program management experience with cross-functional strategic initiatives driving transformative change
● High EQ and ability to connect, listen and understand different perspectives from college graduates through executive leadership
● Experience leveraging large scale systems to drive and accelerate change including but not limited to CRM and ERP systems
● Non-hierarchical in nature and disposition
● Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to translate insights into executive recommendations
● Intellectual curiosity and the ability to solve problems and work collaboratively
● Experience in creating agile-based program frameworks