Strategic Account Manager, Jira Align
- Team with Jira Align stakeholders including inbound and outbound sales advocates, SEs, channel managers, partners and management to consistently drive revenue through your named accounts and geography. Work cross-functionally with other parts of the Atlassian family (marketing, services, support, product management and finance/legal) to ensure your prospects are fully educated on the benefits of Scaled Agile, Atlassian’s unparalleled technology offering as well as what it takes to guarantee ultimate success in their digital/agile transformations.
- Define and implement a clear vision for your territory and plan/communicate regularly on funnel/account/territory status, resource requirements, challenges and successes. Collaborate often with a world-class sales operations team.
- Regularly leverage leading tools and technology – Salesforce, the G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc – to work effectively both virtually/remotely and on-premise with your customers.
- Partner, partner, partner! At Atlassian we know amazing accomplishments are the result of great teamwork, and success at the enterprise level “takes a community”. Work closely and openly with Atlassian partner management as well as directly with our partners who range from the world’s largest IT service providers to other sales and service firms of all shapes and sizes.
- “Be the change you seek” and demonstrate unselfish leadership while helping Atlassian to continuously improve our ability to better serve our marketplace.
- And never, ever &@%# the customer!
Required Skills, Characteristics:
- Demonstrated track record of over-plan sales achievement.
- A minimum enterprise selling experience of 7-10 years working in field sales for software companies focused on Digital Transformation, agile PPM, ERP, BI or other enterprise solutions.
- A history of working effectively in multi-channel, multi-product firms where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is an essential quality.
- Excellent business acumen. You understand how to position, sell and negotiate value, calculate ROI, and you are deeply trained in strategic selling.
- You are a professional who has mastered executive communication but also feels comfortable working with technology evaluation and procurement teams.
- You are Humble, Hungry and Smart (with a big EQ)
- While highly competent and confident, you remain coachable and strive to be the very best in your sales profession. Your ego is fully in-check.
- You are never satisfied until your customer is an enthusiastic reference account and will do what it takes to help make your customers successful.
- Along with above, you have an extreme sense of responsibility and accountability. We have ambitious goals and you need you to execute relentlessly to “get stuff done”!