Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join our Professional Services team.
Why this job is important:
The Sr. Project Manager is a key leadership position within the Professional Services organization.
The Sr. PM acts with integrity, leads by example and serves as the primary POC during the engagement
to ensure the appropriate resources and controls are in place for successful planning and execution. You
will lead the implementation experience for Bullhorn’s largest North America enterprise customers. You
will work closely with the Customer, Sales Executives, Solution Consultants, Solution Architects and
Software Engineers to understand customer requirements and provide expertise to define and develop
appropriate solutions while managing expectations to deliver an incredible customer experience.
A typical day might include:
- Managing multiple projects for a single client or juggling projects for multiple clients
Managing Client Relationships
- Partnering with clients to identify and drive key business objectives
- Leading the project planning activities; Managing the project schedule and critical path;
- Preparing/Presenting internal and external status reports to various stakeholders.
- Leading cross functional teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals,
adhere to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Proactively managing risks and issues.
- Collaborating with your client, project team members and the extended Bullhorn team
- Providing input and driving continuous improvement for the NA PMO’s methodology and best
practices. This includes standardized processes, tools, templates and techniques that benefit
project delivery teams.
- Mentoring junior project managers, leading by example in following all PMO project governance
- Up to 30% travel to client sites and other Bullhorn offices
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You have a proven track record of 7+ years of managing enterprise IT implementation projects
and/or Implementation Consulting experience for external clients. (If your experience is only with
- internal-facing projects, this is not the role for you).
- You are experienced and comfortable managing projects of 6+ months duration and project
budgets up to $1M.
- You aren’t afraid to take risks and learn from mistakes.
- You love collaborating with your team, client and partners.
- Project planning, execution and continuous improvement is in your DNA.
- You are an expert in project management best practices (e.g., PMBOK, Schedule Mgmt,
Risk/Issue Mgmt, Scope Mgmt, WBS, etc...). Expert level proficiency with project estimation
methods and project scheduling tools (E.g., Clarizen, Clarity, MS Project).
- You have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time, within budget, with
high quality and with consistently high customer satisfaction scores
Bonus points for:
- Staffing industry experience and knowledge and associated applications
- SaaS implementation project delivery
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with multiple development methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile, iterative/hybrid, etc.)
- Clarizen and JIRA experience
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description