Sr Program Manager at Chewy
Are you a builder that enjoys taking ownership and creating clarity and structure around complex problems to deliver results? If so, come make history with Chewy.
We are looking a Sr. Program Manager to be a trusted partner to our healthcare services team. In this role, we are looking for a leader and an owner, who can take new offerings from the inception stage to full launch and can successfully work with multiple partners across the organization. This person will need to manage multiple projects simultaneously and simplify seemingly complex tasks by creating efficient mechanisms. She/he needs to be a strong communicator, including ability to influence Sr. Leadership/C-suite team, and a strong analytical thinker to build scalable processes and program structure to support our growth.
What you'll do:
- Have end-to-end ownership of the program from intake, setting & communicating strategy, prioritizing deliverables/milestones, building consensus, and coordinating communications.
- Lead the program implementation across cross-functional team of internal and external team members.
- Develop roadmaps for new programs including the implementation plans, resourcing, prioritization and more.
- Develop and launch programs (processes and tools) to scale the business over the long term.
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks and provide escalation management while anticipating and addressing Customer's needs.
- Support multiple parallel workstreams managing projects from kick off through rollout.
- Develop and manage key business metrics and financials for programs and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Communicates overall strategy, status of risks, and changes of program milestones to stakeholders and senior Executives including the C-suite.
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of experience, with a track record of delivering large scale projects and leading teams through complex problems in a regulated industry, preferably insurance.
- 7+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
- Ability to think and perform in both strategic and tactical spaces, concurrently.
- Superior Project Management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across all disciplines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Position may require travel
- MBA preferred
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com