Sr Program Manager - Seasonal and Promotions at Chewy
Chewy is seeking a dynamic, analytical, and results-driven Senior Program Manager to join the largest and fastest growing online pet retailer. In this role, you will support the strategy and drive process management and execution of our seasonal businesses (including Halloween, Holiday, and others) and Chewy’s largest company-wide promotional events. You will use data to analyze business opportunities and performance, work collaboratively with all internal cross-functional partners, and implement effective business and merchandising strategies. You will support the Merchandising team with creative, innovative ideas that are translated into actionable insights for the business.
What you'll do:
- Implement strategy, develop best practices, and execute Chewy’s seasonal and largest promotions events across the year, including comprehensive pre-planning and in-event management to support business goals.
- Partner with the Merchandising team as well as cross-functionally across Marketing, Site Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain, Pricing, Operations, Customer Service, PR and Forecasting to plan assortment and execution of events with precision. This includes building stakeholder teams and holding accountability to tasks and deadlines.
- Build and manage a seasonal and large-scale promotional calendar, including identifying assortment and event opportunities based on business needs and market insights.
- Analyze sales, customer, and historical data to make quick, effective suggestions and decisions for the business in-season. Translate insights and performance into future planning and strategy.
- Monitor trends in the industry and maintain an acute awareness of our competition.
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Merchandising, Buying, Planning, eCommerce, Finance, Product Management, or a combination of these areas
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Finance a plus).
- Proficient in Excel and retail math. Experience with SQL preferred.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, including thoughtful attention to detail
- Ability to accelerate time, managing multiple projects on a condensed timeframe, prioritizing and delegating when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships in a team environment.
- Project management or vendor/client management experience a plus.
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results in a data-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with creating, implementing, and optimizing business processes.