LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The LiveRamp Enterprise Program Management Office is responsible for driving enterprise-wide strategic business transformation through leading key initiatives identified by the senior leadership team and business leaders.
The senior program manager is responsible for working with business sponsors to plan and execute strategic transformation initiatives across the enterprise.
This role includes clearly defining the business challenges and objectives, project planning, project management, senior leadership team updates, and risk/issue management.
In this role, you will lead discussions, drive decisions, and manage key activities necessary to successfully deliver the transformation initiatives. Leading transformation initiatives requires the ability to work effectively with business sponsors to design the business strategy, processes, and change management, along with providing tactical project management. The role provides advice and coaching to initiative leads and teams to ensure the project achieves the defined objectives.
- Own planning and execution of multiple strategic programs and projects with a strong focus on understanding and delivering to the business objectives and measuring outcomes
- Lead meetings, provide status updates, and dashboards to keep the project team and senior leadership current on progress and risks for escalation
- Coach business sponsors and leaders to drive decisions and change management
- Establish strong relationships across the senior leadership, business sponsors, key stakeholders and project team members
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- 5+ years experience in a strategy consulting company, responsible for leading global enterprise-wide business transformation initiatives that drive change and continuous improvement
- Experience leading Sales & Product transformation initiatives
- Experience working with and communicating updates to C-Level leadership
- 10+ years experience program and project management in high tech software
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with project team members
- Strong analytical skills to identify requirements and potential solutions with business sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (email, slides, docs, and sheets)
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work remotely from your home office
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.