Sr. Manager of Enterprise Program Management at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the Sr. Manager of Enterprise Program Management, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Program Management team in the Enterprise and Mid-Market business segments. You’ll work in close partnership with Enterprise and Mid-Market Restaurant Success, Technical Services and Sales Leadership to deliver efficient and quality implementations of Toast hardware and software across the portfolio. This role provides the opportunity to manage and mentor a growing and evolving workforce of passionate team members who are focused on helping restaurateurs build a thriving business.
About this roll*:
- Manage and mentor a team of 8-15 program and project coordinators
- Implement agile and waterfall methodologies across the team to ensure that projects are efficiently managed
- Establish metrics to assess and improve efficiency and quality across the team’s daily activities and portfolio
- Develop new service offerings that will delight our customers
- Create standard pricing methodology and work with Strategic Operations to automate this in an existing or new toolset
- Draft contracts and represent Services in enterprise deal negotiations and reviews
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5-10 years experience in project/program management in a Professional Services organization for a high-growth software or consulting company
- 2+ years experience managing an 8+ person project management team consisting of junior and mid-level project or program managers servicing a mid-market or enterprise level portfolio of customers
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects using both internal and third-party resources
- C-level presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience managing P&L and margin improvement in a professional services environment
- PMP Certification or Scrum Master certification preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required