Sr. Manager E/MM Program Management
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
The Sr. Manager E/MM Program Management reports to the Sr. Director of E/MM Customer Success and is responsible for leading all aspects of the Program Management team in the Enterprise and Mid-Market business segments, working in close partnership with E/MM Restaurant Success, Technical Services and Sales leadership. In this role the Sr. Manager will manage a team of Program Managers and Project Coordinators responsible for efficient and quality implementations of Toast hardware and software across the portfolio.
- Manage a team of 10 - 25 Program and Project coordinators, including the establishment of goals, metrics and mentoring future leaders with the team
- Establish and ensure the team follows industry leading practices in program and project management based upon the best of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Establish metrics to assess and improve efficiency and quality across the team’s daily activities and portfolio in support of a fast-growing and highly scalable team
- Develop new service offerings related to project and program management that will add value to our customers
- Develop and enforce a standard pricing methodology and work with Strategic Operations to automate in an existing or new toolset
- Develop contracts and represent Services in Enterprise deal negotiations and reviews
- 5-10 years experience in project/program management in a Professional Services organization for a high-growth software or consulting company
- 3+ years experience managing a 20+ person project management team consisting of junior and mid-level project or program managers servicing a mid-market or enterprise level portfolio of customers
- PMP Certification preferred or Scrum Master certification required
- Experience developing and managing professional services contracts including effort estimating and pricing
- Experience resource managing a portfolio of projects using both internal and third-party resources
- C-level presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience managing P&L and margin improvement in a professional services environment
- Prior experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Regular presentations to internal C-level leadership on project health and improvements
- Regular communication with external C-level customers to mitigate risks, articulate issues and negotiate resolutions
- Regular communication with direct reports for human resource tasks and performance management
- Regular communication with peers across all back office functions at Toast.