Specialist, Enterprise Loyalty Operations at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Here at Grubhub we partner with hundreds of restaurant brands and we’re proud to support a large portfolio of bespoke restaurant loyalty programs. We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our Enterprise Loyalty team to keep operations moving smoothly and to maintain our reputation as a proactive & agile partner for our clients and internal teams.
Our Enterprise Loyalty Operations team configures loyalty programs behind-the-scenes, tests new product features, and performs custom data analysis. We serve as a trusted advisor, monitoring loyalty program performance to help restaurant brands make data-driven decisions that increase sales, improve customer retention, and meet each brand’s unique KPIs.
The right candidate will have impeccable attention to detail and a strong sense of curiosity; be passionate about analytical thinking and data insights; and enjoy working with stakeholders across internal teams.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Serve as a resource for loyalty program execution and deep product knowledge. Flawlessly set up, test, and launch new client programs. Learn the ins-and-outs of our campaigns engine to determine how we can support custom requests. (If you like puzzles, this will be right up your alley!).
- Proactively monitor customer engagement with our loyalty offers. Serve as a first line of defense to spot and investigate any unexpected buying behaviors. Partner with other teams internally to advise how offers can be optimized, and provide performance updates once live.
- Support data analysis to identify valuable insights. Translate reporting requests from the brands and internal teams that we support into analysis deep-dives. Build reports and dashboards to share findings in a clear and easy-to-understand format. Help highlight particularly compelling observations that will have meaningful business impact.
You Should Have
- 1-3 years experience
- Detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Familiarity with SQL and comfort quickly learning proprietary tools
- Outstanding ability to analyze data and clearly communicate findings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics, or other analytical discipline
- Experience with Tableau, Chartio, HTML, or marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of customer engagement programs, consumer behavior, or digital marketing
- Background in product testing and troubleshooting
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.