Senior Website Manager
Carbon Black is looking for a Senior Website Manager to play a significant, hands-on role in the ongoing evolution of our most important marketing machine. This is a key hire that will own the website and be responsible for building and scaling the CarbonBlack.com web properties.
He/she has deep technical expertise to work closely with web agencies, have business acumen to drive strategic initiatives, and has the ability to ensure consistency and quality across all published web content.
Primary projects will include building landing pages using existing templates, conceptualizing designs for new pages and sections of the website, refining web content to cater to different audiences, liaising with external web vendors and using analytics tools to measure site performance.
This position will be interfacing with internal stakeholders including c-executives and external vendors therefore must have exceptional project management skills
What You’ll Do:
* Ensure our public facing websites have the best-in-class user experience for all audiences: customers, partners, press, job candidates, investors, and the general public
* Develop project schedules and project plan to set short and long-term project goals and deliverables
* Assist in measurement (reporting, A/B testing results, etc.) and make recommendations for site improvements
* Work with development team to log and track website bugs
* Ensure all online collateral is consistent with the company brand
* Work within Wordpress (or similar CMS) to add, edit, and style written and visual content for the website
* Manage discovery process with internal and external teams in order to scope complex projects accurately
* Use testing and analytics software (like Google Analytics and Optimize to analyze lead flow and calls to actions on the site
* Create and implement meta titles and descriptions for web content (where appropriate) oriented against SEO keywords and provide reporting on a regular cadence
What You’ll Bring:
* 7+ years managing full lifecycle web projects within a fast-paced environment
* Experience maintaining budgets, building POs and managing vendors
* Comfortable working within a content management system (CMS) like Drupal, WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
* Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines
* Creative and flexible; able to find efficient solutions that meet project requirements
* Comfortable with website management tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, testing tools and project management tools like Asana.
* Analytical; comfortable working with numbers, KPIs, and conversion rates to inform production priorities and tactics
* Experience with design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Sketch is a plus
* Past experience working with complex product solutions is a plus
* Quick learner, self-starter, self-directed, and independent thinker
* A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Content Management, Information Technology or related subjects