PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
We're looking for a skilled and experienced program manager to join our team and help support the execution of PathAI’s business and academic partnerships, including strategic projects, external collaborations and internal initiatives. The program manager will work closely with machine learning, biomedical data sciences, product development, and business operations teams to ensure that project goals are being met and that we are maximizing our platform’s capabilities. The program manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of current project relationships and supporting the development of new activities.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the scientific and strategic development of company projects
- Drive and uphold rigorous scientific standards, bringing consistency to the analyses you encounter and ensuring our discoveries are adequately reviewed.
- Solve interesting problems with machine learning and data science.
- Oversee day-to-day technical developments and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate across a range of groups - product, design, front-end, machine learning, business operations, and infrastructure teams.
- Recommend new features for internal and external users, and improve existing ones to enhance the user experience.
- Drive the prioritization of our platform development, considering the team and our future roadmap.
- Mentor, learn, and share knowledge with others along the way.
What you’ll need:
- Advanced degree in life sciences or biomedical engineering-related disciplines required, PhD preferred.
- Ability to process quantitative datasets and broad comfort with statistics.
- Experience building, leading and managing teams
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing project timelines
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.