Senior Project Manager at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Corporate team, you will be a part of the backbone of a company that builds and brings to market artificial intelligence technologies, including natural language processing and cognitive computing. You will build best practices that will serve internal (and sometimes external) customers and business partners.
Interactions is changing the way leading companies communicate with their customers by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations. We deliver speech and natural language technology solutions for leading organizations, device manufacturers and application developers that seamlessly integrates human and artificial intelligence. The result for our Fortune 500 customers is a dramatic reduction in cost, an amazing customer experience... and happier customers.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Project Manager. As a member of the Professional Services team you will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets for an impressive list of clients
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Plan project schedule including timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Work with technical SMES to define and document technical requirements for the project.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Analyze problems and help design appropriate solutions or alternatives.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- BS/BA, PM Certification from recognized institution, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 6 – 10 years of technical/complex project management experience
- Track record of success in project management (technical project management required)
- Experience in project management methodology and tools
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience with Contact Center Routing Platforms (ACD’s), IVR’s, Call Queuing, CTI and Telephony applications and protocols, etc. a plus
Interactions Corporate Values
- Employees are expected to exemplify the following corporate values:
- Being passionate about customer service
- Obsessing with our customer’s success
- Respecting each other
- Creating opportunity
- Embracing disruption
- Doing what we say we will do
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.