Senior Project Manager at DraftKings
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:09 p.m. (EST) on Monday, December 23, 2019
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We are searching for a Senior Project Manager to work with our Engineering teams to drive projects from start to finish and effectively balance a variety of internal stakeholders’ priorities. Do you love tracking project milestones and bringing teams together? Are you passionate about ensuring projects fulfill scope? If so, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Project Manager:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to confirm relative priorities and dependencies of all deliverables and ensure expectations are being met.
- Provide periodic executive summary regarding project status, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding actions and deliverables for their team, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- You will also work with team members to identify, define, and document best practice improvements & oversee compliance with best practices as they are established.
- Ensure points of collaboration between teams are running smoothly.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience is required. Having this experience in a related industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience with software engineering and/or information technology projects is required.
- You have experience with Project life cycle methodologies and Systems Development life cycles.
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel, and Project.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description