Senior Program Manager at DraftKings
What you’ll do as a Senior Program Manager:
- Manage the program life cycle following PMI principles:
- Define and track program process, milestones, artifact templates, work/resource plans, and budgets
- Drive the steering process for the program emphasizing on prioritization and communication
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide effort analysis, issue management, and risk management
- Perform change management for the program related to scope, budget, resources, and schedule
- Work with key stakeholders to confirm relative priorities and dependencies of all deliverables to ensure expectations are being met.
- Provide periodic executive summary regarding program status, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- Work with team members to identify, define, and document best practice improvements related to the program & oversee compliance with best practices.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure collaboration points between all teams are defined, documented, and meeting expectations.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Program Management experience is required. Having this experience in a related industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience in software engineering and/or IT projects is required.
- Experience with Project Life Cycle methodologies and Systems Development Life Cycles.
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel, and Project.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management.