Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
Yardline Capital is a high growth FinTech providing capital and data-driven insights to e-commerce businesses. As partners in growth, our team empowers sellers across multiple online marketplaces with the funding and the expertise to scale—UP AND TO THE RIGHT™.
Yardline team members are business operators, innovators, and motivators. In every department, we have growth on the mind: not only for our clients, but for our colleagues to reach their highest potential.
As a senior program manager, you will be driving cross-team development. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building highly performant and scalable platforms and can partner with product, engineering and UX leads.
What you'll do
- Develop and manage cross-functional programs, facilitating relationships across multiple teams to identify risks, manage dependencies and optimize resources.
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time and meets customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to manage key performance metrics and assist with budget management and roadmap documentation.
- Assess existing processes and identify opportunity for improvement.
- Regularly communicate projects status with status reports and meetings, covering key discussion items, action items, risks and issues to the stakeholders.
- Proactively manage and escalate risks and issues internally to Yardline management and externally to customer project sponsor to minimize impact to project success.
What you bring to the party
- 7+ years of technical program/product management experience.
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be able to participate in architectural and product decisions and understand the tradeoffs.
- A deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and a track record of launching on time Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenge.
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Comfortable leading senior leadership meetings and the ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Master’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.