Senior Program Manager, Infrastructure at Kyruus
- You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by driving efficiency and excellence throughout our Product Development teams and processes.
- You’ll own specific operations and process improvement projects within the Product Development team to connect the work of our technical teams directly to our company initiatives and projects, such as our corporate scorecard goals or key business development opportunities.
- You’ll work to define structures for success for early-stage infrastructure related development opportunities with key stakeholders, including roles and responsibilities, communication requirements and processes, and validation and verification of requirements across teams.
- You’ll lead effective brainstorming sessions with key members of Engineering and Security Operations management to scope work, create project plans, and drive decisions.
- You’ll use project management applications to develop project plans, help teams define what project success means, measure progress towards success metrics, and solve problems with internal technical teams.
- You’ll own specific operations and processes within the infrastructure team, working closely with the Engineering Management team.
- You’ll understand the “why” and the “what” of product decisions and work with Product Managers to ensure that is communicated across the organization.
- You’ll report to the Director, Infrastructure and Platform in the Engineering department.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5-7 years experience in SaaS solution delivery and knowledge of agile development practices to:
- Use your expertise in modern API-driven solutions to help engineering teams deliver updated and new public APIs to better serve our customers.
- Manage processes to help individual teams within product and engineering manage their components of department-wide projects, aligning needs and deliverables.
- Communicate and collaborate with engineers and product managers at Kyruus and our customers and partners to develop successful solutions.
- Effectively coordinate and work across various departments to conquer larger, complicated projects.
- Ask the right questions of, and listen actively to, our internal teams to understand changing needs and partner on solutions.
- Where applicable manage 3rd-party relationships to set scope and deliverables and ongoing communications for relationship success.
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed.
- Escalate issues and provide project updates to upper management.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You continue to collaborate with other teams in order to have a holistic view into how we produce and what we deliver.
- You can assist product development leadership on a wide variety of tasks.
- You assist with and add structure to our partnership management programs.
- You help define, measure, and evangelize the value of the program management team.
- You provide clear feedback to others and successfully collaborate with Delivery to understand areas for improvement and tradeoffs.