Senior Principal Technical Program Manager at Nuance
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: Reporting to the Sr. Manager Technical Program Management, the Program Manager will be responsible for the operational success of product offerings in the Healthcare Division of Nuance ensuring seamless team management and program delivery aspects. This person will work with senior program managers who are responsible for the overall Healthcare Product portfolio.
- Plan and execute successful programs following the established processes and procedures
- Lead teams thru annual, quarterly, and sprint planning processes.
- Identify synergies between existing programs and products to maximize the potential for success
- Participate in the continuous process improvement of Product Delivery Process
- Ensure that a robust communication plan is being followed for all program
- Ensure that all external and internal teams are marching towards the successful completion of Programs
- Plan, participate in the execution of checklists, programs checkpoints and executive reviews
- Using the existing balanced score card and program dashboard; establish consistent, objective program performance standards of accountability
- Instill a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards
- Ability to negotiate navigate tough requirements but also balance the interest of key stake holders
- Ability to work and communicate between all the key stakeholders like Engineering, Services, Support, Product management, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Ability to anticipate next steps in advance and take necessary steps to ensure success
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
Number of Years of Work Experience: 6-8
- 6-8 years of experience in a team Product, Project or Program management role
- Demonstrated success leading products and projects from Idea to Deployment and beyond
- Strong project and program management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Demonstrable leadership Quality in multiple areas like Development, Product Management, Services/Support is a big plus
- Demonstrated results in managing through complex systems and proven experience negotiating win-win agreements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for products and vision
- Technology or IT leadership
- Engineering Background or experience working with R&D teams and Agile methodologies
- Previous experience in the HealthCare industry is a plus
Education: BS/MS/MBA. PMP Certification is a Plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.