Senior Principal IT Project Manager at Nuance
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Deliver successful IT projects using all phases of Nuance's Project Lifecycle processes and methods on time and within budget.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, including schedule, resources, risks, issues, budget proposals, and communications plans.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and stakeholder presentations, including executive level communications.
- Build, develop, and grow any business and IT relationships vital to the success of the project, and continued growth within the organization.
- Own and drive communications through the Business and IT, including project related communications, Support escalations, and Release Management communications
Minimum years of work experience: Minimum of Eight (8) years of IT Project Management experience
- Technology projects experience.
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the development project lifecycle.
- Strong scheduling experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Workfront and SharePoint.
- Professional communication and presentation skills to all levels of company including executive management team.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.