Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Global Channel Program Senior Manager
The Global Channel Program Senior Manager, reporting to the Vice President of Channels, will have responsibility for all aspects of maintaining and enhancing the Connections Partner Program, which supports Nuance GTM strategies, policies, procedures, and processes that drive successful relationships with our channel partners. Establishing strong relationships across the Nuance Enterprise Division and all supporting organizations will be critical for success, including Direct and Channel Sales, Channel Management, Partner Marketing, Sales Operations, Product Management & Marketing, Professional Services, Finance and Legal.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimize and simplify the engagement process to maximize the success of Nuance Channel Partners.
- Provide thought leadership to drive enhancements and innovations to the Connections Partner Program to address the changing business models of partners in the technology industry globally.
- Establish and maintain new partner onboarding procedures, including qualifications, training, engagements, and contractual requirements to address the program requirements.
- Monitor and ensure partners maintain compliance to program requirements.
- Perform continuous improvement reviews to design and implement reward and incentive offers that will drive channel behavior and generate Nuance opportunities in our focused markets and industry segments.
- Ensure that full and robust partner enablement is maintained to keep Nuance partners self-sufficient to drive toward established revenue objectives.
- Maintain and improve reporting processes and procedures to keep senior management abreast of the health and success of the Connections Partner Program, including analysis of revenue trends, partner growth, Nuance offer availability, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Individual Partner Highlights.
- Manage activities and provide leadership to direct report(s) to ensure successful channel programs execution
- Continuously perform research and make recommendations on enhancements to ensure that the Connections Partner Program stays current with or ahead of industry trends.
- Work with partners and internal resources to solicit feedback on existing programs/processes and implement changes to improve program success.
- Ensure that the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) tools continue to meet the needs of the organization.
Number of Years of Work Experience:
- 7+ working with channels in global S/W driven business
- Experience designing and leading a global channel program for an enterprise software company.
- Understanding of the indirect route to market and delivery of on-premise Perpetual offers, , on-premise Subscription offers, Cloud SaaS offers and Professional Services.
- Familiarity with Product Development and Product Management processes and how they can be leveraged to improve channel offerings.
- Experience in project management.
- Understanding of channel business models and legal contract structure to support those models.
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion.
- Evident strong influence abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and prior use of Sales Force tools.
- Excellent Microsoft Tool Skills.
- Previous experience working with ISV Marketplaces as a route to market.
- Facilitating the efforts of a global team driving business through the indirect channel
- Decisive, confident, positive attitude.
- Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.