Senior Engagement Manager
What you'll do:
- Work directly with customers to understand how they will utilize Everbridge’s IT Alerting solution in their environment, with their people, using their processes and interfacing with existing technology.
- Provide analysis of a customer’s current processes and recommend solutions to address any gaps in processes.
- Setting an appropriate level of expectations with the client and with development teams in terms of delivery plan, dates & project scope.
- Manage technical projects and acting as Project Manager to ensure timelines, budgets and deliverables are achieved.
- Review and understand client use cases to understand the client’s business, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
- Provide input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions.
- Provide professional services supporting specialized deployments resulting in smooth, well-coordinated projects which meet targeted go-live dates.
- Perform technical configuration and integration tasks required for project completion, set up and configuration.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing onboarding policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion.
- Ensure proper, proactive and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years professional experience in a customer facing role in a technology provider (experience in technical application deployments a definite plus)
- Experience working with IT systems including knowledge of ITIL and/or service management and monitoring solutions
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple deployments and technical issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Ability to easily navigate and demonstrate software applications
- Knowledge and experience with data-driven products, data models and APIs (SOAP/REST)
- Technically driven, with the ability to quickly learn and understand new and evolving web technologies
- Strong communications (written, verbal) skills
- Desire and ability to work with, manage, and satisfy clients
- Strong project management skills and discipline
- Knowledge of web-based software application implementations
- Experience or training in computer applications/software support highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Because our work is client facing, travel is required for this position. Travel can vary widely depending on the project. But, it may be as little as 15% and as high as 30%. The travel requirement can vary over a year — some projects may require more, some projects less.