Senior Engagement Manager at Everbridge
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:28 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, October 29, 2019
As part of the Everbridge IT Alerting Field Services team this person will be responsible for managing a client through full deployment and onboarding life cycles. Furthermore providing project based consulting services (remote and/or onsite) to new and existing Everbridge customers. This responsibility includes support of large system wide deployments, technical requirements gathering, solution design, software configurations and documentation.
This individual will have excellent time management and communication skills providing professional services in the arena of product deployments and adoption. In addition, this position provides the value added service of review and assessment of our client’s existing communication operations plan.
This role works closely with customers and will interface with Technical Consultants, Developers, Sales Engineers, Operations and Product Development personnel. We are seeking an extremely energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with customers to understand how they will utilize Everbridge’s IT Alerting solution in their environment, with their people, using their processes and interfacing with existing technology.
- Provide analysis of a customer’s current processes and recommend solutions to address any gaps in processes.
- Setting an appropriate level of expectations with the client and with development teams in terms of delivery plan, dates & project scope.
- Manage technical projects and acting as Project Manager to ensure timelines, budgets and deliverables are achieved.
- Review and understand client use cases to understand the client’s business, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
- Provide input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions.
- Provide professional services supporting specialized deployments resulting in smooth, well-coordinated projects which meet targeted go-live dates.
- Perform technical configuration and integration tasks required for project completion, set up and configuration.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing onboarding policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion.
- Ensure proper, proactive and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years professional experience in a customer facing role in a technology provider (experience in technical application deployments a definite plus)
- Experience working with IT systems including knowledge of ITIL and/or service management and monitoring solutions
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple deployments and technical issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Ability to easily navigate and demonstrate software applications
- Knowledge and experience with data-driven products, data models and APIs (SOAP/REST)
- Technically driven, with the ability to quickly learn and understand new and evolving web technologies
- Strong communications (written, verbal) skills
- Desire and ability to work with, manage, and satisfy clients
- Strong project management skills and discipline
- Knowledge of web-based software application implementations
- Experience or training in computer applications/software support highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Because our work is client facing, travel is required for this position. Travel can vary widely depending on the project. But, it may be as little as 15% and as high as 30%. The travel requirement can vary over a year — some projects may require more, some projects less.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description