Senior Digital Project Manager
As a Senior Digital Project Manager at MedTouch, you’ll be responsible for overseeing multiple strategy, digital marketing, and technology projects for some of the best brands in healthcare. Leveraging your digital experience and project management skills, you’ll work with our technology and creative services teams to complete projects and build delivery processes along the way. By effectively engaging stakeholders and clients, you’ll drive measurable progress with minimal supervision. The long-term relationships that you’ll build with clients will allow you to see the impact of your work in the lives of their patients.
In this role you will:
- Manage comprehensive projects that involve strategy, digital marketing, and technology components.
- Be the primary point of contact for four to six clients and become their trusted advisor – listen actively to their concerns and questions to better understand their requests and perspectives.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans that will drive expert scheduling, resource, and client management.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to identify, mitigate, and resolve project risk.
- Proactively manage scope on fixed-cost and fixed-time engagements.
- Credibly deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in-person meetings, and management by walking around.
- Contribute to the development of the project management team and practices by participating in team efforts to improve internal processes.
- Travel 10-20% of the time to meet customers on site and represent MedTouch at external events.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 5+ years of project management experience in digital marketing and the web, digital, e-commerce, or technology space.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects valued at $500k+ and that have involved both technical build and design/strategy components.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing concepts, deliverables, and standard project lifecycle.
- Experience using Project Management Software such as MS Project, FinancialForce, Workfront etc.
- A working understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Practice managing, communicating and building relationships with external clients.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn and grow.
- A knack for and desire to turn over every stone in search of improvement and opportunity.
- Experience contributing to the development of reproducible processes for project delivery.
- Exposure to Agile methodology and techniques.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), particularly Sitecore and/or Drupal.
- Experience with fixed-cost, fixed-time, customized projects as well as practice working in a consultative setting.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.