Senior Customer Success Manager
Our Senior Customer Success Managers are responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience. Our Senior Customer Success Managers work directly with production customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workhuman® . They are committed to working with customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle and ensuring each customer receives maximum value from our solution. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers defined goals and objectives.
The role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that each customer has achieved sustainable value from the Workhuman® solution. Accompanying this goal is customer satisfaction, multi-level relationship management, maximizing program and feature adoption, alignment with best practices and the delivery of the customer’s program goals and objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who has broad expertise in customer relationship management, and consulting. The ideal candidate will have large account management experience understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software, be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship mapping expertise, experience building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
Reporting to: Director of Customer Success
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Professionally manage customer relationships to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
- Continuously deliver outstanding service and problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by our customers.
- Ensuring every customer within your portfolio renews their contract with Workhuman®
- Positioning and selling Customer Success service offerings to customers
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products
- Assist in the development of success plans for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Working closely with Insight and Strategic Customer Directors to identify new opportunities within your customer base
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality providing Workhuman® with an understanding of the customers overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Ensuring all your customers are positioned as references for the Workhuman® prospective customer base
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Demonstrating strategic value to the customer by understanding the customer’s ambition for recognition and effectively guiding and directing each customer to embrace best practice in order to deliver their ambition
- Understand the organizational structure of the customer company, identifying the areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity. Ensure that we maintain strategic partnerships across these areas of the customer company in order to maximize our “deep roots” within each customer account.
- Drive incremental revenue within existing customer accounts
- Effectively manage the on-going customer management after deployment of the recognition solution
- Lead on-site customer meeting to review all aspects of customer success, often including presentations to a large group of project stakeholders
- Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements
- Ensure proactive and responsive approach to all aspects of customer success
- Efficiently manage the customer and internal company resources to meet all established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved using internal project management tools
- Serve in a highly visible, customer-facing role which requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Directly liaise with the customer Program Manager to resolve any open issues/actions which arise during the normal course of business.
- Efficiently work with the Salesperson on each account benchmarking progress on a quarterly basis, gathering program measurements, tracking, and analyzing the data to ensure achievement of the business goals agreed.
- Regular reporting on customer specific activities.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Workhuman®'s products and services
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work directly with field sales, technical, marketing and operations personnel.
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating with other groups and collating action plans for customers
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution
- Demonstrated Project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual Webinars, to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- High energy and positive “can do’ attitude
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10+ years of business experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests