Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva Consultants lead customer success with the implementation of Veeva products. Team members will be responsible for leading our customers to go-live. We are seeking experts in Life Sciences commercial software in one or more of the following: CRM, Data Management, Content Management, or Analytics.
In this role, you will work side-by-side with customers and internal teams to implement Veeva products and support the overall delivery of the solutions. This role requires the ability to lead our customers to define and drive business processes, support the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You’ll Do
- Drive successful customization and implementation projects for Veeva customers with quality and speed
- Provide expertise and clarity to senior leadership and executives as a subject matter expert in Veeva products and solutions
- Navigate project changes effectively and remove barriers to customer success through a collaborative, results-oriented approach
- Advise customers, junior resources, and other Services teams on product and industry best practices
- Partner with other Veeva teams (Services, Strategy, Business Consulting) to manage, track, and optimize customer success
- Uphold Veeva’s Vision and Values including “Do the Right Thing” and “Customer Success”
- Experience in software consulting with a professional services/consulting firm or software company
- Advanced technical knowledge of commercial software including CRM, data management and analytics (MDM, EDW, analytics), content/digital asset management, etc.
- Proven experience in directing complex projects, working with cross-functional teams, managing customer expectations, and driving results
- Experience working with SaaS/Cloud-based products
- Expertise in the life sciences industry, especially regarding business processes and technology landscapes
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Mentor and develop junior colleagues to support Employee Success
- Ability to work from home in support of multiple customers/projects
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% (No current travel due to COVID-19)
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.