Cambridge, MA OR Remote
As the Sr. Analytics Manager for the EverQuote DICE team, you will help millions of consumers protect their most valuable assets by enabling feature teams to take advantage of best in class technology. You will be a major driver of strategic, transformative growth for EverQuote overall, design and operationalize an industry-leading consumer experience, and support the successful growth of our insurance partners.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Refine and Maintain EverQuote’s recently launched DICE (Dynamic Insurance Consumer Experience) program within quality and margin targets
- Work cross-functionally within EverQuote’s internal stakeholders and serve as the primary program manager operational authority for all things DICE
- Monitor, assess and continually improve key performance metrics for partners
- Execute on launches and growth and quality improvement projects and communicate results/insights to both the Senior Leadership Team and functional leads
- Break down large, complex problems into systematic, easily understandable progression to deliver projects and results on time
- Maintain efficiency, accuracy, and transparency across data collection, model implementation and result analysis
- Build a strategic high growth project pipeline within ownership verticals and advocates for prioritization
- Possess a continuous learner and continuous improvement mindset
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience tackling business problems using data-driven approaches and presenting the same to business and technical stakeholders. Experience with technical project/program management at a Technology company.
- Experience running projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience using large data sets and statistical models to drive business impact
- Strong data analysis skills, familiarity with SQL and Tableau (or similar)
- Experience producing reliable and regular reporting dashboards/presentations
- Experience conducting market research and competitor analysis
- Proficiency in Excel and experience in A/B Testing
- Deep experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver distinctive impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute solutions to address both defined and undefined problems
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.