Scrum Master - Client Delivery
The Scrum Master within Vestmark's Client Delivery organization is responsible for supporting the successful delivery of new client implementations and upgrades. The Scrum Master steers the project around obstacles to successful completion with an eye on committed dates.
For this role, we are seeking an individual who is focused on process and grounded in facilitating scrum ceremonies. Our Scrum Masters are polished communicators with strong enough financial and technology knowledge to ask educated questions. Although good planning, organization, and reporting/tracking are required, this is not an administrative role. This role requires resourcefulness, creativity, and negotiation skills to ensure that internal stakeholders maintain focus, priority and momentum.
- Manage and support the delivery of new client software implementations and upgrades
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies; sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, backlog grooming, retrospectives – and communicate proactively across Vestmark teammates
- Manage implementation and development deliverables using established workflow management tools, templates and techniques
- Define and enforce scope, schedule and drive project timelines, highlight and manage risks, identify impediments and deviations, and collaborate with peers to devise creative solutions
- Ensure effective utilization of project resources according to agreed plans
- Focus project resources to deliver high quality work while driving to committed dates and managing risk
- Establish and cultivate trust and confidence within Client Delivery team
- Contribute to our efforts of continuously improving the client delivery experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 4–6+ years of Agile/Scrum management experience, specifically delivering mission critical systems.
- Proven software delivery experience in sprint planning supporting complex systems implementations
- Agile or Scrum management certification or formalized training preferred
- Financial services experience or specific knowledge of wealth management preferred
- Experience in the use of Jira and confluence tools/fundamentals
- Experienced working in collaborative, matrix environments
- Solid grasp of latest software technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent