Sales Enablement Manager at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for an active, ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing sales enablement team!
The Sales Enablement Manager will provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training for a new and growing business unit of inside sellers at Toast. An exciting opportunity to build something from the ground up, this role will provide dedicated training and enablement support for everything from new hire onboarding to tenured rep development initiatives.
About this roll*:
- You will leverage core enablement programs while utilizing creativity to come up with impactful new ideas and approaches
- Manage, deliver and execute training and certification programs
- Align with the GVP to complement and support Sales Managers in region
- Own and execute monthly onboarding programs for all new hires
- Support existing core enablement programs. E.g. onboarding, certifications, product training, sales kickoff
- Provide live in-person coaching to sales reps to ensure trainings are being put into practice; be comfortable providing direct feedback influentially without being authoritative
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience illustrating high performance and the ability to coach/mentor is ideal, with an interest in enablement/training; prior training or marketing experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ‘people person’; coaching and good presentations skills
- Ability to understand the sales process and ascertain strengths/weaknesses in sellers
- Ability to work independently and manage distributed teams to metric driven programs
- Ability to be flexible and pivot quickly when needed
- Prior experience with sales tools, e.g. Salesforce
*Bread puns encouraged but not required