Sales Enablement Manager, Employee Cloud
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for an active, ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing sales enablement team!
The Regional Enablement Manager (Employee Cloud) will provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training for all Territory Inside Sales Representatives in the region. Working in lockstep with the Sales Managers and Regional Vice President, this role will provide dedicated enablement support - via remote tools and on the ground programs- for all account reps in their assigned territories.
About this roll*:
As a Regional Enablement Manager, you will leverage core enablement programs & initiatives and serve as liaison from corporate/core enablement team to field; acting as the primary enablement lead for the Payroll Sales Team. You will provide live in-person coaching to sales reps to ensure trainings are being put into practice and will be comfortable providing direct feedback influentially. The Regional Enablement Manager (REM) will work closely with sales leadership to support new hires/ramping reps, ramped reps, and underperforming reps to be successful.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Some degree of direct sales experience illustrating high performance and the ability to coach/mentor is ideal, with an interest in enablement/training; prior training or marketing experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ‘people person’; coaching and good presentations skills
- Ability to understand the sales process and ascertain strengths/weaknesses in sellers
- Ability to work independently and manage distributed teams to metric driven programs
- Ability to be flexible and pivot quickly when needed
- Prior experience with sales tools, e.g. Salesforce
*Bread puns encouraged but not required