Remote Implementation Engineer - Mandarin Speaking at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Remote Implementation Engineer, you will be part of a team that’s transforming the way restaurants operate. You will guide our customers through the remote Toast installation process, train their staff, and ensure that they are set up for success by building strong, trusting relationships. You will leverage your passion for mobile technology, experience in the restaurant industry, and creative problem solving skills to deliver a delightful experience.
About this roll*:
- Support and cultivate a positive end-to-end experience for our customers via phone and email
- Lead intro calls with customers to outline process and reiterate/set/review expectations
- Manage and track day-to-day logistics using internal tools including Salesforce and Google Drive, continuously moving toward project milestones
- Guide customers through the remote installation process of Toast POS remotely, including hardware and network installation and set-up
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis of POS and associated backend systems
- Consult with customers and project stakeholders regarding their operations in order to optimize their POS configuration to meet their business needs
- Collaborate with other technical staff in the testing of new software and POS technologies
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Ability to read, write and speak both Mandarin and English fluently
- 1-3 years of restaurant industry experience highly desired
- Familiarity with networking concepts and hardware
- Ability to problem solve/troubleshoot in a timely manner, evaluating challenges and using resources to propose technical solutions or alternatives based on the customer needs
- Adaptable to the ever changing circumstances of working with restaurants
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
*Bread puns encouraged but not required