InterSystems, a creative data technology provider dedicated to helping customers solve the most critical scalability, interoperability, and speed problems, has been named a Visionary in the Gartner first Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems (DBMS).
As an established software technology vendor, InterSystems is committed to making its customers successful by providing a robust and scalable data platform serving business-critical applications in Health, Business and Government.
IRIS Data Platform:
- A growing portfolio of products focusing on high performance database management, interoperability, analytics and as a complete cloud-first platform.
- A strong desire to increase cadence of release through CI/CD/DevOps methodologies.
- A need to reduce complexity and dependencies between products and components.
- Maintain and improve quality in reliability of our products.
- With a variety of customers and deployment needs, our products are released to end user organizations, and solution partners customers for on premise, cloud deployment and redistribution.
- Interface and communicate with development managers, quality development managers, product managers and release engineering managers.
- Manage up and provide reporting and updates to senior management.
- Develop common strategies for release governance.
- Establish consistent release management processes.
- Facilitate cross group communication.
- Manage and track a release calendar.
- Inform senior management of exposure to release risk and effectively mitigate it.
- Measure release cadence and effectiveness with a view to ongoing improvement and increasing effectiveness through use of release related performance indicators.
- Create common standards for release formats, release playbooks and release decision making.
- Forecast demand for release resources and identify opportunities for greater efficiency.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Coordinate cross functional teams towards timely task completion
- Communication with management and teams
- Understand the shared vision for releases
- Interpersonal skills such as facilitation, negotiation and working with a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors in CS or experience with technical/project management
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.