The Release Coordinator role is a critical part of the product development and delivery process for our hybrid cloud and on-premise product. The primary goal of the Release Coordinator is to drive internal coordination among stakeholders in engineering and business teams in a growing, high velocity environment.
As a Release Coordinator you will:
- Work with engineering, product, marketing, and customer facing roles to plan software releases and help coordinate and maintain release schedules.
- Facilitate release cycles by communicating key deadlines to internal stakeholders.
- Work with the engineering team to identify delivery timelines and risks to the release schedule.
- Coordinate with engineering and support teams to ensure product quality goals are met.
- Conduct and participate in release readiness meetings to ensure all key tasks and requirements are completed prior to release.
- Maintain release dashboards with pertinent metrics to provide concise representation of release quality.
- Work with engineering and documentation teams to develop and maintain release notes.
- 3+ years experience in Release Management for Enterprise Software.
- BS in Computer Science preferred.
- Experience as a software developer preferred.
- Self-starter that is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to break down complex technical information.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong commitment to quality, attention to detail.
- A proven ability to meet deadlines.