Regional Partner Manager at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!The Challenge
We’re looking for a rising star to join our high achieving partner team. You will be responsible for establishing, managing, and driving business with our Partners, covering Digital Agencies, Full-Service Agencies and Strategic Consulting Companies.What’s needed to succeed
The right candidate will have a track record of exceeding expectations, demonstrate a high degree of motivation and thrive in a high-growth environment. You believe in selling both with and through Partners. You are comfortable combining services and software to deliver customer solutions. You know how to build alignment and consensus between internal colleagues and Partner employees at all levels. The focus will be on developing deep relationships with partners in North America, who can ensure consistent and predictable business growth. You will demonstrate a clear passion and drive for results, excellent relationship skills, and a deliberate attention to detail.Responsibilities
- Drive partner sourced and influenced revenue to achieve and exceed target.
- Develop, build and nurture strong business relationships with “partner” executives (including C-level) across sales, marketing and technical delivery teams.
- Develop partner-led solutions, identify and qualify new opportunities to expand partner’s usage of Acquia solutions.
- Build and execute on business plans and sales and channel marketing activities to achieve revenue goals and grow partner base profitability.
- Provide executive engagement and partner advocacy to ensure premier partner happiness from enablement to sales to support.
- Develop strong and capable partners to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Help partners build sales and delivery capacity.
- Support certification, specialization and capacity planning.
- Ensure effective use of cross-functional resources and understand how to use these resources and skill sets to execute plan and achieve results.
- Actively identify, drive and own partner led pipeline and conduct regular opportunity reviews with partners and Acquia sales teams.
- Measure and manager partners’ success against metrics to maximise Win-Win results and strategic partner investments.
- Use the existing programs and establish local practices to work with the dynamic Drupal open source community.
- Team with the Acquia Sales team to optimize the efficiency of channel engagements and drive revenue.
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystems, business models and technology-driven digital transformation strategies.
- Experience in Partner and Channel roles.
- Experience in building and balancing multiple partner relationships with digital agencies, and both large & small system integrators.
- Clear understanding of software product sales, preferably with a background in web based technologies (SaaS, Paas, SOA, Commerce, Cloud, WCM, Digital Experience Platforms, Social Software).
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
- Strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and managing the business.
- 6-10 years of experience
- 20% travel required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.