Regional Enablement Manager at Toast
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for an active, ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing sales enablement team!
The Regional Enablement Manager (Northeast region) will provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training for all Territory Account Executives in the region. Working in lockstep with the Field Managers and Regional Vice President in region, this role will provide dedicated enablement support - via remote tools and on the ground programs- for all account reps in their assigned territories.
This role will strongly leverage programs and services delivered from the core enablement team, and as such will be located at Toast HQ in Boston.
What you will do:
- Leverage core enablement programs & initiatives and serve as liaison from corporate/core enablement team to field
- Manage, deliver and execute training and certification programs for their dedicated territories
- Manage success of three constituencies of sellers within assigned region: new hires/ramping reps, underperformers & ramped reps
- Work alongside to complement and support Sales Managers in region
- Own and execute quarterly regional onsite meetings
- Support existing core enablement programs. E.g. onboarding, certifications, product training, sales kickoff
- Provide live in-person coaching to sales reps to ensure trainings are being put into practice; be comfortable providing direct feedback influentially without being authoritative
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Some degree of direct sales experience, with an interest in enablement/training; prior training or marketing experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ‘people person’
- Ability to understand sales process and ascertain strengths/weaknesses in sellers
- Ability to work independently and manage distributed teams to metric driven programs
- Ability to be flexible and pivot quickly when needed
- Prior experience with sales tools, e.g. Salesforce