Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
The Project Manager is focused on working with the Data Science & Analytics team to identify scope, define execution plans and drive to closure for various projects. This position will facilitate collaboration meetings with business stakeholders to identify business needs, contribute to scope documentation, plan development, and communicate risks & timelines.
We are an agile team with daily standups, two-week sprints, weekly refinement meetings and retrospectives. The Project Manager will lead these ceremonies, support agile maturity, and work with the team to identify strategies for areas of improvement.
- Facilitate meetings to drive outcomes, while maintaining and collaborative mindset and environment
- Maintain focus on “Drive to Closure” by closely monitoring projects and following up with team members as needed to ensure proper handoffs and streamlined delivery.
- Gather estimates, dependencies and build realistic execution plans
- Interprets stakeholder & business needs and works with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on requirements, priorities, and solutions.
- Works with all four internal squads to define scope based on requirements, create project documentation, and develop execution plans for strategic quarterly projects with strong business value.
- Works closely with the Analytics Manager and analytics squads to review, process, schedule and communicate weekly intake requests.
- Identifying owners for issues and blockers and ensuring they are appropriately documented, communicated, and resolved.
- Acts as an Agile coach and helps identify best practices to improve velocity and timely, quality delivery of requests.
- Contribute to and maintain important team process and project documentation. All team members contribute to the documentation and the Project Manager will help keep the library organized and easy to use.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree, PMP Certification or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years Project Management internship experience
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years project management experience with agile teams OR
- Self-Motivated & Willing to Learn
- Working Knowledge of Agile Principles and Methodologies
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management – This is a fast paced, exciting environment!
- JIRA Experience
- PMP Certification
- PMI-ACP or other Agile certification